If your Samsung TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting, you should not worry. People choose to have a better visual experience by casting their phones into their TVs.
You can display your mobile screen on your TV, watch movies, or stream photos or videos.
However, a number of issues may occur that interrupt the screen mirroring. The problems include – sound issues or screen mirroring keeps disconnecting.
What should you do about these issues? Like other upcoming technology issues, this is one of them. The best thing is that you have solutions at hand, and you may not need an expert to do it for you.
The best way to have a great mirroring experience on your Samsung TV screen without disconnecting is to ensure that you have a strong Wi-Fi network.
Reading this piece will help you realize where the problem is and give you some quick fixes.
Any of the reasons below can cause an ineffective mirroring in your Samsung smart TV.
- There is a problem with your Wi-Fi connection.
- Your cables are faulty.
- You do not have the same Wi-Fi on your devices.
Note: Sharing your phone's screen with your TV differs depending on the make of your TV.
The process and methods below are for sharing a screen from any mobile device to a Samsung Smart TV.
To effectively cast your phone’s screen to your Samsung TV, you must have the SmartThings app. You can install or download it from google play or the App Store from your android or iPhone, respectively.
There are several ways to fix the mirroring issues in your Samsung smart TV. Use any of these methods to solve this issue.
You first need to ensure that your TV is connected to the internet. Check the status using these steps.
- Press the menu button on the Samsung TV remote.
- Select network among the options on the screen.
- Select network status among the options on the right side.
- You will then see if you are connected to the internet or not.
- You can also access your IP address from the IP settings.
If your connection is wireless, ensure that the TV and the router/modem distance is not more than 15.2 m. You should also remove any obstacle in this space.
If there is an obstacle or the distance exceeds 15.2 meters, you must look for a wireless booster.
Software updates enable you to get the latest updates and features that can help you deal with the mirroring issue. Use these steps to update.
- Go to the settings, then click support.
- Click the software update now.
Your TV has a self-diagnosis feature that can help you check out the cause of the problem.
Follow these steps to self-diagnose the TV.
- Go to settings, followed by support
- Select self-diagnosis.
When a device is on power-saving mode, most features will not work. You will not receive notifications and updates. You will not also be able to mirror your Samsung screen TV.
So, you must put off the power-saving mode.
- On your remote, press the home key.
- Navigate the home screen to select settings.
- Click on the general option.
- Go to Eco solution.
- Click on power-saving mode.
- Among the options, choose ‘off’ to power it off.
Restarting or rebooting your router can resolve your connectivity issues. Use these quick steps to do so.
- First, unplug the router from its power source.
- Give it around 20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait for around 2 minutes, then turn on the router.
- Try reconnecting to see if your TV works.
If Samsung Smart TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting after trying the above methods, you should reset your router.
Factory resetting should be your last option, though. Remember, it wipes out all data from your device.
You will also need to reset your Wi-Fi names and passwords again since they all delete.
These steps can help you to reset:
- Your router has a button on its backside; kindly locate it.
- Power on your router.
- Look for a pointed tool, then use it to press the button for like 15 seconds.
- Remove the clip, then wait for your router to reset fully.
- Power on the router.
You now need to reconfigure the router then reconnect the Wi-Fi settings. You should be able to mirror and, if not, contact customer support.
If you do not want Samsung TV screen mirroring to disconnect, ensure that your Wi-Fi network is strong enough to support the process.
Read Next: How to Turn off Auto-Dimming on Samsung TV?
How do I connect my phone to the same network as the Samsung TV?
Swipe down your phone’s screen to access the quick settings icon. Click on the Wi-Fi icon to access the network settings. You will see if your phone has the same network as the TV.
How do I know if the cables I use are faulty?
Ans: Faulty cables have cuts, cracks. If you cannot see any of these, check if the cable is working by using it on another device.
If Samsung TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting, you should not worry nor give up on it. The methods above should solve your problem. You do not need an expert to do it for you since the steps are very clear and precise.
Is your Samsung TV mirroring disconnecting continuously? Ensure that the internet in all your devices is connected properly
The most important thing to check is your Wi-Fi connection. Ensure you have connected all your cables correctly and securely and that the Wi-Fi network on your phone and the router read the same.
If all these are on point, you should be free to enjoy streaming and sharing content from your phone to your TV.
- iHome Speaker Keeps Disconnecting? Here’s How To Fix! - July 3, 2022
- Sony TV Screen Mirroring Keeps Disconnecting? – Complete Fix Guide! - July 3, 2022
- Can You Undelete A Discord Server? – Complete Guide - July 3, 2022