Sometimes when you are trying to use your Amazon music, you may get the message “Amazon music is streaming on another device”.
This usually indicates that music is being streamed from another device. First thing is to check your linked accounts to see if your Prime Music account is connected to another device.
Before we get into how you can fix this problem, it’s crucial to note that Amazon Music has a variety of membership plans.
Similarly, if you’re trying to listen to Amazon music on 2 or more devices at the same time, be sure you’re on the right plan.
If you have a family subscription, you ought to be able to stream music on numerous devices simultaneously. If otherwise, you may also want to consider upgrading to the family plan.
This family plan was recently developed to respond to user requirements. Only family plan customers have the right to broadcast music to multiple devices.
Luckily there are only a few reasons as to why you may get the message saying that “Amazon music is streaming on different device”.
Some of the reasons include:
- Not being on the correcting streaming subscription.
- Having old devices still connected to the Amazon Music account.
- To support synchronous multi-room audio, all echo devices must be connected to the same wifi network.
We’ve put together several easy fix solutions and information underneath to assist you to figure out what’s wrong with your Amazon Music and fixing any issues you’re encountering.
Several consumers have claimed that they are unable to listen to music on any gadget since Alexa informs customers that there is already a device streaming music.
However, they claim that no other device is being used for broadcasting.
In these kinds of instances, we strongly advise you to log in to the legitimate Amazon site.
- Select Accounts & Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select Content and Devices from the drop-down menu.
You must inspect all of the devices that are linked to your profile online.
Unregister any outdated or unknown devices you come across. This should eventually assist you in resolving the problem.
Assume you’re listening to music through the Amazon app or additional Echo devices connected to the same Amazon account.
Because of its streaming limitation, you simply wouldn’t be able to stream content on other devices using the same Amazon prime account.
Because Prime Music only permits streaming on one device at a time, this is the case.
The Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan allows for simultaneous streaming on up to six gadgets.
You can listen to Amazon Music Unlimited tracks on all of your platforms with the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Subscription. Just one gadget can be streamed at a time.
The Amazon Music Unlimited Single-Device Plan only allows you to stream Amazon Music Unlimited titles from the device you used to sign up for the service.
Follow These Procedures To Get Your Current Membership Information:
Step 1: Go to the Amazon site for your region and sign in along with your Amazon account information.
Step 2: Select Memberships & Subscriptions from the drop-down menu under your name at the top. You will have other alternatives in some countries, such as Your Prime Membership.
Step 3: This is where you’ll discover a list of all your current memberships.
When music is streaming incorrectly or not playing due to the “Amazon Music is Streaming on Another Device” issue, there are a few things you may do to enhance Wi-Fi connections.
The Echo, Dot, or other Alexa devices may be suffering congestion if there are multiple additional devices connected to the Wi-Fi. Switching off any gadgets that aren’t in use can help to alleviate Wi-Fi traffic.
- Place the Alexa device farther from a source of disturbance, such as a Bluetooth device or a wireless phone.
- Relocating the Alexa device to a higher location may possibly help solve the problem by improving Wi-Fi connectivity.
Amazon Prime Music is only available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
If your Echo gadget has multiple accounts associated with different Amazon accounts, you must check in to the one which does have a Prime subscription.
Give the ‘Alexa switch user‘ rather than ‘Alexa switch profile‘ instruction to change users.
Sometimes there could be an issue with the data itself sitting within the smart device you are using and or the device you are trying to stream the music from.
A simple restart of both devices could help clear any bad cache or residual data lingering about.
To return your Echo device to its factory settings, follow these steps:
- For 25 seconds, press and hold the Action button.
- The light ring will flash orange for a few seconds before turning off.
- Allow the light ring to appear blue and turn it back on.
- The light ring becomes orange once more, and the device goes into setup mode.
Users using Android devices, restart your device by following the below:
- Hold down the “Power” button till the “Options” menu appears.
- Choose between “Restart” and “Power off“
- If you select “Power off,” you can restore power to the smartphone by pressing and holding your “Power” button.
Users of the iPhone and iPad, restart the device by following the below:
- Hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button on the top or sides of your device (depending on model) for several moments until the phrase “slide to power off” appears.
- To turn off your gadget, swipe on these words.
- After your device has been turned off, press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button until the Apple logo displays.
Read Next: How To Add Contacts to Echo Show Easily?
We’ve covered everything you need to know about what to do if you get the notification “Amazon Music is streaming on another device” in this guide.
There’s a whole variety of reasons why this could be happening, as we’ve already mentioned.
You’ll pay a little more for the family plan, but you’ll be able to broadcast music on every one of your compatible devices, without worrying about why your Echo tells you amazon music is streaming on another device. This makes it all worthwhile to purchase if you already have a need for it.
Should you still not be able to stream your Amazon music due to the message that appears, it would be worth your while reaching out to Amazon’s dedicated support team, for further guidance and assistance.
- How to Use Sengled Bulb Without Hub? – Complete Guide - September 26, 2022
- How to Fix Crunchyroll Offline Viewing Not Working? - September 26, 2022
- Graco Swing Not Working When Plugged In? – Complete Fix Guide - September 26, 2022