Asking how to delete continue watching on Peacock? Here you’ll find the answer!
There are several ways to remove a certain item from your “continue watching list” on Peacock.
Today, we will get you familiar with these methods and explain in detail how you can get rid of any movie from your Peacock continue watching list.
To delete a continue watching tracker for a certain item, you should highlight it and choose “Remove from my list” in your Peacock media settings menu. Another way to remove it would be to fast forward the media to the end.
Let’s review all possible ways to remove a piece of media from your “continue watching list” on Peacock for all platforms.
The watch history on Peacock and every similar streaming platform is how far you’ve reached in your TV show or movie.
Although, in most cases this is a comfortable feature, some users might want to begin the media from its bare beginning, but don’t want to bother scrolling through all episodes or the progress of the movie.
Down below are all methods to get rid of watch history on your Peacock from the variety of platforms the application is available on.
There is a pretty general way of deleting your continued watching history on not only Peacock but the variety of streaming platforms.
That is by forwarding the media to the end.
Note: Keep in mind that this method only applies to movies on Peacock.
To delete the continue watching history for a TV show, we suggest jumping to method #2.
To continue watching history by forwarding on televisions, grab your remote and press the down arrow while watching the media that is going to be deleted from your list.
Once the progress bar has been highlighted, use the left arrow until you’re at the end of the movie.
On your computer, simply select the Peacock media you want to remove from your list and using your mouse, grab the progress point and drag it all the way to the end.
Once your movies reach the end, it will automatically bring you back and remove the movie from your watch list.
If you’re interested in forwarding your movies on your mobile device, you can easily do that by selecting the media and dragging the progress point with your finger all the way to the end.
The same thing as with the other platforms is going to happen, you will be brought back to your list and the continue tracker would be erased.
There is another way to delete the progress you’ve made for a certain movie or a TV show.
This is removing the watch history for this piece of media for your Peacock account.
We have explained down below how to delete the watch history on all platforms for Peacock.
To delete the Peacock watch history on TV, follow the steps down below:
- Start the Peacock application on your television.
- Head My Movies.
- Highlight the continue watching for the certain movie or TV show.
- Press the settings icon (*) and select “Remove from my list”.
This will erase this piece of media from your “continue watching list” and you won’t be able to pick up watching your TV show or movie from where you left off.
If you’re watching Peacock on your web browser, here is how to delete the watch history for a certain item in your movie list:
- Open Peacock in your browser and log in to your account.
- Head to the “My movies” tab.
- Press the “Continue watching” button, which is going to display the queue.
- Find the movie or TV show you will want to delete the watch history for and tap on “Remove from my list”.
Note: Keep in mind that removing the watch history of media through your browser will also delete it for your Peacock account on all of your platforms.
Deleting the watch history of a Peacock media on a mobile smartphone is provided in the instructions down below:
- Open your already installed Peacock application on the mobile device.
- Log in to your account and head to the “My movies” tab.
- From there, highlight the media you will remove by clicking the menu button above the video.
- Finally, to remove the media, press “Remove” or “Forget”.
Note: Changes made on your Peacock account through mobile are also going to take effect on other platforms.
This method is only going to work for TV shows on Peacock.
Unlike movies, where you have to scroll to the end to refresh the watching progress, with TV shows, you could easily select the first episode to reset the watch.
Let’s take a look at how to delete continue watching on Peacock for TV shows easily:
To select the first episode of your TV show on Peacock to reset the continue watching, follow the steps down below:
- Open the Peacock application on your TV.
- Select the show you want to delete and continue watching.
- Press the “More episodes” button on the right of the video.
- Scroll down in the episode listing and select the first episode of the TV show.
- After the first episode loads up, exit the video.
From now, as soon as you press this TV show, it will start from the beginning.
Deleting the continue watching for your TV shows on a web browser is displayed in the instructions below:
- Log in to your Peacock from your PC web browser.
- Go to “My movies” and select the TV show you want to reset.
- While watching the media, press the “More episodes” button.
- Scroll until you find episode 1 in the list of the TV show and press it.
- Exit the media.
If you’re watching Peacock from an Android or any other mobile device, proceed with the step down below to select the first episode.
To refresh the continue watching of a TV show in Peacock through your mobile device, follow the steps down below:
- Open your Peacock application and go to “My movies”.
- Watch the media and press the episodes button on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll until episode 1 and press it.
- Exit the media.
This is how you refresh the continue watching on Peacock for mobile devices!
To delete continue watching in Peacock, go to the “My Movies” tab in the application and select the media you want to remove from my list. Press the menu button on the media and select “Remove from my list”.
Peacock TV is great when it comes to great content. But it also comes with many issues. You may like our following articles too.
- Why Does Peacock Keep Buffering?
- How To Fix Peacock Not Working On PS4?
- How To Fix Peacock TV Chromecast Not Working?
After learning more about how to delete continue watching on Peacock, we hope that now you’ve configured your movies list correctly.
- Why Does Pluto TV Play The Same Episodes? – Quick Fix Guide - September 19, 2023
- Sceptre TV HDMI Not Working? – Here’s How to Fix - September 16, 2023
- Sensi Thermostat Provisioning Error?- (Here’s How to Fix) - September 14, 2023