Have you gone through the internet searching for Sharp Aquos troubleshooting flashing power light, but you have found none?
At times it can be worrying if your device behaves this way out of nowhere.
However, we have provided a complete fix that you can apply on your Sharp Aquos and have it working well again. Kindly read below.
Your Sharp Aquos power light flashes because of a bug in the software or hardware. Power cycle the device by unplugging its power cord from the power outlet. Allow it to rest for two minutes, then plug it back in.
Your Sharp Aquos power light will flash due to various reasons. Kindly check all that apply below.
- The device has internal glitches.
- Its firmware is outdated.
- It is overheating.
- It has a hardware problem.
Note: Fixing your Sharp Aquos device needs keenness. If you are unsure about any step, kindly have an expert handle it for you.
You can use various methods to stop the Sharp Aquos power light from flashing. Kindly try each until you see no power light flashing on your device.
If your TV blinks the power light, it could be a problem with booting. The problem occurs due to small internal glitches that occur when you power on the TV.
The first thing to do away with this issue is to perform an entire power cycle on the TV.
The method resolves most issues, including if your TV had bad booting or common problems.
Let us have a look at how you can do this below:
- Turn off the TV.
- Unplug the TV’s power cord from the power source.
- Allow the TV to cool for around five minutes.
- Plugin the TV’s power cord to the power outlet
If the power outlet you are using has less voltage, your TV power light will blink without turning it on.
The less voltage may happen after a power outage, so that when the electricity comes back it has less power. The solution is to wait until the electricity regains the required power.
If not, try using a different power outlet since the one you are using could be having voltage issues.
Also, if your power outlet has a power strip or power surge, you can remove it then connect the power cord directly to the socket. The strip may be having electric issues causing the TV to blink the power light.
If after trying the above trick your Sharp Aquos still blinks, let us move on to the next method.
One of the easiest ways to attempt troubleshooting the power light on your device is by dealing with its software.
The TV software could be having issues causing the power light to blink.
Factory resetting refreshes the software files, and if there was any issue causing the bug, it also wipes away.
Please note that factory resetting deletes every file from your TV. So, it would be best if you back up anything you would need later.
Approach factory resetting this way:
- Remove the TV’s power cable from the power source.
- Press the ‘input’ and the channel down button on your TV remote simultaneously.
- Click ‘service mode’ on the screen that appears.
- Select the ‘factory reset’ button.
- Allow your TV some minutes as it loads, then check if the power light is still blinking.
A sharp Aquos without the latest firmware will have issues and the power light blinking is an indication of such.
The solution is to keep the TV option to ‘update manually’ on. If your TV does not allow that, you can do it manually in two ways.
These instructions will help you download the firmware on your PC.
- Plug a flash disk or any kind of memory stick on your PC.
- Open the browser on your PC, then search for downloadable Sharp products.
- A screen displaying the option to provide your TV model number will appear. Kindly provide it.
- Select the software that matches your TV’s model, then save it.
- Transfer the file to your flash disk, remove it from the PC, and plug it into your TV.
You have already downloaded the updated firmware. It is now time to install it on your television.
Let us see how to go about it after plugging the memory stick into your TV:
- Go to your TV’s menu using the remote, then choose Digital setup.
- Click on the Software Update option, then provide your 4-digit passcode.
- Go to the option USB Stick then press Enter.
- Initiate the updating process on the TV. Once through, press Enter.
- Your TV has the latest firmware. Kindly check if the power light is still blinking.
When Sharp Aquos TV or phone overheats, their power light will blink all through to indicate that its hardware is in danger.
To avoid such a scenario, you will need to ensure that your device is free from dust and dirt.
Dust and dirt clog the air vents and prevent fresh air from reaching the components in the TV. Hence, they will overheat and cause damage.
- Remove dust from your screen and the back panels.
- Keep off your TV from sources of heat such as microwave, oven, etc.
- Ensure that the TV is in cool surroundings, thus will receiving a good amount of airflow.
Avoid lower places too. You can be sure dirt from the ground will find its first camp in the TV and cause the vents to block.
Mostly, the air vents are behind the TV. So, you should avoid placing things behind it.
Most of the above troubleshooting methods mainly apply on a Sharp Aquos TV. How will you go about Sharp Aquos phone troubleshooting flashing power light?
Your phone could be discharged; hence it will blink to show that it has no power. Kindly charge your phone and see if the flashing power light will stop.
Ensure that it is running on the latest firmware. If it still flashes, you can power cycle the phone, remove its battery then reinsert it after a few minutes. Check if the power light is still there.
If so, you may need to factory reset the phone by going to the settings, then restore to the default settings option. You should now have your Sharp Aquos phone in good shape.
Read Next: Why Does Sharp Roku TV Keeps Restarting?
If your Sharp Aquos power light flashes, it could be due to overheating or outdated firmware. Kindly remove any heat source from the device and clear the air vents. Keep its software updated all through.
Sharp Aquos troubleshooting flashing power light involves quite some easy fixing methods.
Having read the above and following all the instructions as they should get your device back in good condition. If not, do not hesitate to seek help from a specialist.
- Wyze Camera Making Noise? – (7 Proven Solutions!) - December 10, 2023
- Philips Roku TV Won’t Turn On No Red Light? (6 Quick Fix!) - December 10, 2023
- Shark Robot Vacuum Obstruction Error? (7 Proven Solutions) - December 7, 2023