When the Paramount Plus app not working iPhone, there could be quite a few potential issues to target and eventually solve.
The Paramount Plus is an online streaming application that requires internet, subscription, and operation devices to function.
With iPhones, there could be quite a few possibilities and, in this guide, we’re about to target them all and help you solve the Paramount Plus app issue.
To fix when the Paramount Plus app is not working on iPhone, you should reconnect to the internet (WiFi or cellular) and restart the application. Then you should update the Paramount Plus app and if necessary perform a clean reinstallation.
There are other reasons why the app would not work on iPhone and even more solutions to attempt so keep reading to learn everything you can do against the problem.
The solution includes a few key points that will target the most frequent possibilities related to Paramount Plus streaming issues.
Its recommended not to skip any of the solutions in the below guide for best effectiveness at troubleshooting.
Like all online streaming platforms, Paramount Plus also requires your device to be connected to a network for the streaming to work.
There’s a chance that your iPhone is currently not connected to WiFi and that’s why the application is not working for you.
- Make sure that your mobile subscription plan is active and you have the internet (use the provider’s application to verify).
- Head to the settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on “Mobile Data” from the list.
- Tap the slider once to activate the mobile data.
- Attempt opening the Paramount application.
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on WiFi.
- Choose your household’s network.
- Enter the password.
- Press “Connect”.
Note: To verify your phone’s connection, watch out for the status icon on the top of the screen.
Another easy thing you can do to solve issues with the Paramount Plus app is to force close the platform.
That also involves removing Paramount from the temporal memory of your iPhone to refresh ALL services and application operations.
Here’s how to force close the Paramount Plus application in easy steps:
- Make sure that you’re within the Paramount app.
- Swipe your iPhone’s home button upwards or press it (differs with iPhone X and above models).
- Hold the home button or swipe the line upwards and then left/right to open the temporal memory.
- Remove all applications stored on the memory of your iPhone, by swiping them upwards.
- Access the Paramount app again to test.
Tip: It’s suggested that you clear all applications from the iPhone’s memory to boost the performance.
If your iPhone Paramount Plus application is outdated, you have to update the version to keep using the services of the streaming platform.
When Paramount has a pending update, you may not be allowed to access your application until updated.
In that regard, here’s how to update the Paramount app on your iPhone:
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone.
- Locate the app store and tap it once.
- In the search field, write “Paramount”.
- Tap the already installed Paramount application.
- Press the “Update” button.
- Confirm, in case a password or face recognition is required.
- Wait for Paramount to get updated.
- Test the app.
Note: If you fail to find the Paramount application within the app store, go to the “Installed Applications” section.
iPhones are well-known to sometimes develop bugs that won’t let you launch a certain app.
If that’s the case, the best thing you can do is restart your iPhone and hope for the best.
A restart doesn’t take longer than 2 minutes and should be able to access the Paramount Plus app afterward.
To restart your iPhone, hold the power button and swipe right.
You can also go to Settings > General > Restart to reboot your iPhone through the settings in case the power button isn’t working for you.
Its also recommended to test the Paramount application on another iOS device or even an Android device to localize the problem.
At this point, you could be experiencing issues with the iOS application in general or with your particular iOS device.
Tip: If your iPhone doesn’t seem to be restarting or has shut down, press the power button once to start the device.
If none of our solutions were helpful to you by now, you should reinstall the Paramount app to solve this problem.
To cleanly reinstall the Paramount app, you will need access to the app store of your iPhone and the storage.
Follow these instructions to reinstall Paramount plus on your iPhone:
- From the home screen of your iPhone, press the Settings icon.
- Once in the iPhone settings, scroll all the way down.
- Locate the app section.
- Search for the apps and try to find Paramount Plus.
- Once you’ve found it, press the Paramount app.
- Choose the blue “Uninstall” button on the info page.
- Once the Paramount Plus app, head to the app store.
- Write “Paramount” on the search field.
- Re-download the Paramount Plus application onto your iPhone.
- Wait for Paramount to install and launch it.
- Check if the app will work now.
Note: You will have to log in to the Paramount Plus app once it is reinstalled, with the account you were using before.
After attempting all possible solutions out there, perhaps it would be a good approach to wait out any maintenance or server down hours.
Paramount may be having unannounced maintenance that will prevent all users in a certain region from accessing the application.
If you’re too impatient, you should get in touch with Paramount and ask them what’s going on.
They will certainly provide you with information on any maintenance and also tell you what you can additionally do to troubleshoot.
- Through the “Contact Us” button on the official website of Paramount.
- On the official Twitter page of Paramount Plus.
- At facebook.com/paramountplus help.
- On the official Instagram page, at @ParamountPlusHelp.
- Using the Google Business Messenger.
Note: A response from Paramount may take a while, so make sure to be patient. In the meantime, check whether the app has started working again.
Thus, to solve the Paramount Plus app problem on iPhones, inspect your internet connection first and restart your iPhone. Then you should update the Paramount Plus application firmware and perform a clean app installation if nothing else works.
Now that you’re aware of why the Paramount plus app not working iPhone and what the solution includes, you’re ready to solve the problem.
Don’t forget that sometimes Paramount is performing updates and downtime is possible, where your application won’t work.
It’s best to check for any ongoing maintenance in regard to the Paramount application to check whether the problem is coming from your side.
For more useful guides such as this one, make sure to check our online technical blog.
- Bosch Dishwasher Not Cleaning Well? – Here’s How to Fix - November 24, 2022
- How to Fix Shark Robot Vacuum Error 9 Easily? - November 24, 2022
- How to Fix Wyze Plug Flashing Blue Light? – Complete Guide - November 24, 2022