When the Pandora not working on iPhone there are several possibilities.
- Problem with the application.
- An issue with your iPhone.
- Internet problem.
- Corrupted installation.
Whenever Pandora is not working on iPhone you should start by reopening the application and then clean installing it. Next, you should check and solve internet problems and conclude by resetting the network options or the entirety of the iPhone’s settings.
Now when you’re aware of what the solution includes, let’s jump straight into the solution guide and help you solve the problem in no time!
There are two general possibilities that could be impacting the functionality of your Pandora application. It’s either the application itself or your iPhone’s settings.
The solutions below are made in a way to target both possibilities and deliver the best troubleshooting results.
Tip: Do not skip any of the solutions so you can also understand where the problem is coming from.
First of all, you should attempt to force close the Pandora application and then re-open it on your iPhone.
In fact, glitches can develop from the moment you open the application and so by reopening Pandora, you can solve the problem.
Follow these instructions to appropriately force close and re-open the Pandora application:
- Verify that the Pandora radio application is running on your iPhone.
- Based on the home button of your iPhone (physical button or slider), close the app.
- For iPhones with a button, double the clock home button and remove Pandora.
- For iPhones without a home button, draw the slider upwards and remove Pandora.
- Reopen Pandora on your iPhone.
- Test the radio.
Tip: When removing Pandora from the temporal memory, remove all other applications for additional memory relief.
The Pandora online radio application requires either WiFi or cellular data to stream your personalized radio.
If your iPhone is not currently connected, the Pandora application won’t be able to load in the first place.
Important: Playing Pandora in offline mode is possible, but you must have all of your songs downloaded beforehand.
If you still haven’t set up your offline mode, here are the ways to get your iPhone connected to the internet:
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi”.
- Wait for the network scanner.
- Tap on your household network.
- Write the password and click “Connect”.
Before we begin connecting to cellular data, ensure you have an active mobile data plan for your iPhone.
Here’s how to connect iPhone with cellular data:
- On your iPhone, head to the Settings.
- Tap on Mobile Data.
- Select the slider on the top so it turns green.
Alert: If you’re using cellular data, keep in mind that Pandora consumes quite a lot of internet resources/data.
With most applications nowadays, you must have the latest version of the given application. The same thing applies to Pandora radio.
If left un-updated, Pandora will cause all kinds of trouble and even not work for your iPhone as it is in your situation.
You should update Pandora through the App Store of your device and here is how:
- On your iPhone, head to the App Store.
- Write “Pandora” on the search field.
- Tap the first result which is the Pandora application.
- Search for an “Update” button on the same page.
- Press the Update button and confirm.
- Wait for Pandora’s version to be updated.
Notice: Updating Pandora may sometimes log you out of your account.
If Pandora is still not working, then perhaps your network is having internet problems.
Most likely, your iPhone has disconnected again and this is the reason why you cannot run the Pandora radio.
Here are some easy ways to troubleshoot internet problems with your network:
1. Hard Reset Your Network Device
Regardless of what network device you use, disconnect it from the power for 5 minutes straight and then reconnect it.
2. Move Your Phone Closer To The Router
The router may be too far from the iPhone, therefore disconnecting it from the network. Test with your mobile internet hotspot.
3. Reduce Network Usage
If your internet is not strong enough to support multiple high-bandwidth processes, reduce them as much as possible to test Pandora.
Note: Test the Pandora application on your iPhone after executing each of these fix methods.
The next thing you should attempt is to reinstall the Pandora application from your iPhone to fix corrupted data.
In fact, bad files might be from within the Pandora app’s data, which can result in issues.
Reinstallation will also help whenever Pandora radio not working on iPhone or any other standalone application features.
Here’s how to reinstall Pandora easily:
- On your iPhone’s home screen, hold your finger on the Pandora app.
- Once the “X” shows, tap on it to delete Pandora.
- Head back to the app store and write “Pandora” in the search field.
- Re-download Pandora on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your account.
- Test the Pandora radio.
Notice: Reinstalling Pandora will automatically update it to the latest available version.
If you’re this far in our guide, the issue tends to be with your iPhone, rather than the Pandora application.
What we suggest in such a situation is to first reset the network settings of your iPhone and if that doesn’t work, reset all of the settings to their factory values.
Let’s begin with reverting the network settings of your iPhone:
Alert: Reverting the network settings of the iPhone will cause it to forget all saved WiFi networks and Bluetooth.
Here’s how to revert the network settings of the iPhone easily:
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Scroll and choose “Reset”.
- Choose “Reset Network Settings”.
- Input your passcode or Face ID to confirm.
Resetting all of the iPhone’ settings will cause all data to be erased, except for the content saved on iCloud.
Here’s how to reset all settings of your iPhone:
- Open the Settings of the iPhone.
- Head to General > Reset.
- Choose “ALL Settings”.
- Proceed with the remaining on-screen instructions to reset your iPhone.
Note: Resetting your phone’s settings to factory values will require reinstalling the Pandora platform later. Use solution #5 to re-download the application.
Thus, to solve the problem where Pandora is not working on iPhone you should re-install the application to remove corrupted data and update to the last version. Then you should ensure that your WiFi is working, reset the network settings of your device, and perform a factory reset.
Read Next: How To Fix Pandora Not Working On Apple TV?
Now that you know why Pandora not working on iPhone and how to address the problem, you should be already using the application without any issue.
In case the problem persists, test with another Apple device to understand whether it’s a global issue or only local.
Depending on what you’ve discovered, you can either contact Pandora customer service for more help or check what’s wrong with your iPhone.
- Wyze Camera Making Noise? – (7 Proven Solutions!) - December 10, 2023
- Philips Roku TV Won’t Turn On No Red Light? (6 Quick Fix!) - December 10, 2023
- Shark Robot Vacuum Obstruction Error? (7 Proven Solutions) - December 7, 2023