Asking how to sync Bose SoundLink mini in easy steps? You’ve come to the right post!
We will provide you with the best guide for syncing your Bose SoundLink mini with any Bluetooth device.
There are still some specifications and factors you must take care of during the setup process, but we will do our best to provide the most accurate guide!
To sync a Bose SoundLink mini device, connect it to the power and hit the Bluetooth button on the device’s panel. On the device, you wish to connect with Bose, open the Bluetooth settings and search for a “Bose Mini SoundLink” connection. Tap it once and you’re done!
If you wish to go into detail about the process, keep reading as next, you’ll find a complete step-by-step guide on how to connect your Bose product.
How To Sync Bose SoundLink Mini Easily?
Generally, syncing your Bose SoundLink mini happens with the assistance of the Bluetooth connection from the speaker itself and the secondary device.
What you will want to do first is pay attention to several factors that are important for syncing your Bose speaker.
Let’s guide you through the important setup factors in the first step for your devices before proceeding with the syncing.
What you should first do is make sure that your Bose SoundLink mini is prepared to be synced with your secondary device via Bluetooth.
In the preparation part of this guide, you must make sure that the device is charged and is within a considerable distance from your secondary device.
Here’s what to do to prepare your Bose SoundLink mini:
1. Ensure The Device Is Charged
In order to sync your Bose SoundLink mini speaker it must first be charged.
The average time your SoundLink will take to charge is between 1 to 3 hours. If it’s already charged, proceed with the next bullet.
2. SoundLink Is Close To The Secondary Device
You must position your Bose SoundLink in close proximity to the secondary device you’re syncing it with.
Ensure that the speaker and your secondary device are no more than 5 meters away from each other and that there are no obstructions.
3. Turn On Bose SoundLink
And finally, your Bose SoundLink mini should be turned on. You will be able to start the device by pressing the power button on its top panel (surface) once.
Note: You can tell that you’ve turned on your Bose SoundLink mini if the LEDs are blinking.
In order to sync your Bose SoundLink mini with the secondary device, you must first enable the Bluetooth feature on the given receiver.
That’s to say, because later when you enable the Bluetooth of your Bose, you will want to search for a Bluetooth connection.
In that regard, go to your secondary device’s settings and search for the Bluetooth tab. From there, you should be able to turn on the Bluetooth feature which will connect you with Bose.
Note: Universally, you can find the Bluetooth feature at Settings > Bluetooth & Network > Bluetooth > Enable/Disable.
Now that you have the Bluetooth feature enabled on your secondary device, you should enable the Sync sequence on your Bose device.
In other words, you have to make your Bose discoverable by other Bluetooth devices.
Really easy. What you have to do is press the Bluetooth button on your Bose device’s top panel for 5 seconds.
This will cause the device’s Bluetooth LED (located beneath the button) to start blinking in blue.
Note: If your Bose is blinking in blue already, proceed with the next step to get it synced.
Now that you have all of the important factors taken care of, it’s finally time to get your secondary device connected with Bose.
Before that, double-check if the Bluetooth LED beneath the Bluetooth button on your Bose is blinking.
Note: If the Bluetooth LED isn’t blinking, hit the Bluetooth button again for 5 seconds.
Here’s how to connect your secondary device to Bose in easy steps:
- On your secondary device, open the Bluetooth settings.
- In the Bluetooth settings, you will want to go to the “Devices” tab.
- If you previously connected Bose, it should be in the “Remembered” tab.
- If not, go to the “Active connections” and let your device scan for Bose.
- Locate Bose’s connection (“Bose SoundLink MINI”) and press on it once.
- Wait for your secondary device to get paired with the Bose product.
- The sync will automatically happen afterward.
Also note that if you had your Bose previously connected and synced with the very same secondary device, Bose’s connection will be in the “Already Known” connections tab.
Note: Getting your Bose SoundLink mini connected will automatically restore the sync.
In case you want to sync your iPad with Bose SoundLink mini, we also have you covered.
On iOS, it’s really easy to connect with previous Bluetooth devices, due to the “Remembered” tab, which has all of your past connections saved.
Note: If you’re starting our guide from here, make sure to go up and execute the preparations step for your SoundLink product.
Here’s how to sync your iPad to Bose SoundLink mini in easy steps:
- On your iPad, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Go over to your Bose SoundLink mini and hit the Bluetooth button once.
- Wait for the blue light on your Bose to go off and then grab your iPad again.
- In the connections on your iPad, go to “Already Known” or “Discoverable” based on whether you were previously connected with the Bose product.
- Once you discover your Bose SoundLink mini’s connection, press it once.
- Wait for the connection sequence, which shouldn’t take longer than 5 seconds.
- Once connected, your SoundLink Mini will make a sound.
And this was how to sync your Bose SoundLink Mini to any device, including your iPad!
Note: Ensure that your iPad is disconnected from other Bluetooth receivers.
Thus to sync your Bose SoundLink mini product, hit the Bluetooth button on the device’s surface for 5 seconds. On your secondary device, go to the Bluetooth settings and tap the “Bose SoundLink Mini” connection to sync with your speaker.
Now that you know how to sync Bose SoundLink mini, we hope we were able to help you with the following process.
Although people call it “sync”, it’s really the Bluetooth connection between your Bose product and the secondary device.
For more similar guides and troubleshooting, posts make sure to check our online blog to find solutions to all your smart home inquiries.
- Shark Robot Vacuum Obstruction Error? (7 Proven Solutions) - December 7, 2023
- My Dyson Hair Dryer Stopped Working? (7 Quick Solutions!) - December 7, 2023
- White Rodgers Thermostat Blinking Flame? (7 Proven Fixes!) - December 5, 2023