If your Cync app not working you shouldn’t be wondering how to fix the issue, instead, continue reading this fix guide.
The Cync app might not be working due to several well-known community factors.
It is relatively easy to solve issues with the application since there is plenty of user experience and public information about them to which you have access through this guide!
To fix the Cync app that isn’t working, reboot your phone and charge the device’s battery. Next, connect your smartphone device to the internet and update the app to the newest available version. Only then, you shall solve the problem by reinstalling the Cync app.
The upcoming causes were reported by users that managed to solve the exact same problem that you’re currently facing.
Keep reading to learn what could be preventing the Cync app from working on your smartphone device:
1. Low Device Battery
Users reported that a variety of applications may stop working whenever your device is running low on battery.
2. No Internet Connection
For you to use the Cync app, your phone must be connected to the home WiFi network.
3. Outdated App Version
If the Cync app is outdated, it will become temporarily unavailable on your smartphone device.
4. Device Issue
The problem might be in your device, especially if the problem also appears with other applications. Make sure to determine this, before you continue.
Those were the causes that could be impacting the functionality of your Cync application. Keep reading to learn how to easily solve the problem just in a matter of minutes.
After taking a quick look at the issue’s main causes, we’ve prepared a solution list that will tackle each and every possibility.
As long as you keep following the order of our solutions, you shouldn’t have a problem fixing the issue in no time.
Here’s how to fix Cync app problems:
You should first attempt to fix the problem with your Cync application by restarting your smartphone device.
It helps with a variety of issues, such as corrupted data, temporal bugs or glitches, and startup problems.
Follow these instructions to learn how to restart your device to fix the Cync application:
- On your smartphone, ensure that you have the Cync app in the memory.
- Double-hit the home button or open the memory tab of your phone.
- Slide the Cync app away so you delete it from the memory for now.
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone until the power menu appears.
- In the power menu, press the Restart button and wait for the mobile device to shut off.
- Once shut down, the phone will restart.
- Test the Cync app’s functionality.
Note: Make sure to remove the Cync app from the temporal memory of your smartphone for the solution to work properly.
For the Cync application to work, your mobile device must be connected to the internet.
That’s to say, because the connection with the variety of Cync products you have installed across your household, must be connected to the same network in order to be discoverable.
Here’s how to reconnect your mobile device to the internet in easy steps:
- Bring up the settings tab on your mobile smartphone.
- Go to the WiFi & Networking tab, in other words, the WiFi connection tab.
- Search for your own WiFi network and tap it once.
- Input the password for the WiFi network.
Note: Once connected, make sure that you input the correct password and your phone is close enough to the network device for the connection to work.
Even if it sounds weird, users reported that having too-low battery on your device might prevent you from gaining access.
That also applies to the Cync app and what you should do is charge your device and re-attempt opening the Cync app.
Simply connect your mobile smartphone to the charger and leave it plugged for around 30-60 minutes.
If your smartphone is on less than 5% by the time you’re reading this, make sure to acquire at least 50% before re-attempting the entry.
Note: By the time you have your smartphone plugged into the charger, make sure that the phone is actually receiving charge, thus, there are no cable or charging problems.
Updating your Cync app might just help you solve the problem.
This is because when the Cync application has a newer version available that you haven’t installed, your entry will be rejected until you upload the latest script.
Here’s how to update your Cync application if there are any available updates:
- On your smartphone, open the App Store/Google Play.
- In the search field, write “Cync” and wait for the results to appear.
- Tap on the first result that you already have installed.
- Instead of the download button, there should be a button labeled with “Update”.
- Tap the update button and wait.
Note: Before retrying your access to the Cync app, make sure that the update is fully complete and only then you shall attempt entering.
If nothing worked so far from our solutions, you should reinstall the Cync app in an attempt to fix the problem.
If the corrupted or glitched data weren’t fixed by now, reinstalling the app is your last-resort solution.
Here’s how to reinstall the Cync app on your mobile smartphone:
- Go to the storage unit of your mobile smartphone.
- Locate the Cync app settings.
- Once there, choose “Uninstall”.
- Go back to the App Store/Google Play and download the Cync app back on your phone.
Note: Once reinstalled the Cync app, you should relog and re-attempt accessing the application and connecting your devices.
To fix the Cync app that won’t work on your phone, reboot the application along with your phone. Reconnect your phone to a (proven to work) WiFi and update the Cync app. Finally, reinstall the application and re-attempt your entry.
Read Next: How to Fix Cync Bulb Not Connecting To WiFi?
Now that you know why the Cync app not working and how to fix the problem, follow our solutions in the correct order.
If you don’t end up fixing the Cync application on your smartphone, you should contact the Cync support team for additional assistance!
- How to Use Sengled Bulb Without Hub? – Complete Guide - September 26, 2022
- How to Fix Crunchyroll Offline Viewing Not Working? - September 26, 2022
- Graco Swing Not Working When Plugged In? – Complete Fix Guide - September 26, 2022