Asking why is Yubo messages not sending? This is a frequently asked question!
There could be quite a few possibilities as to why the messages are not sent through Yubo.
In this guide, we’ll learn how to identify and solve the problem permanently.
When Yubo is not sending messages, users should update the application first and make sure that the verification is undertaken. In case that doesn’t help, the next step is to inspect the internet connectivity and if necessary, perform a clean Yubo reinstallation.
Why Is Yubo Not Sending Messages?
If your Yubo’s messages function is blocked, it’s most likely due to a third-party application blocking Yubo from doing that.
In addition, you should know that SMS must be verified first before it can be activated.
In that regard, if you had an issue with the verification, Yubo will be unable to send messages until further notice.
Here’s what can also prevent Yubo from sending messages:
- Outdated Yubo app version
- Incorrect mobile phone number inserted in settings
- The account was restricted, blocked, or banned.
Let’s now learn how you can resolve the problem with Yubo in easy solutions:
How To Fix When Yubo Messages Not Sending?
The solution includes a few chronological solutions that have to be executed one by one in order for the user to identify and solve the problem.
Let’s jump into the first solution!
Solution #1 Verify Yubo SMS
In order to use your Yubo account to send messages, you must verify the account via SMS.
You can either use your original number or for teens, you need to get a virtual number to verify the Yubo profile.
Note: With a non-verified account, you can still log in but many of the functions will be locked to you (including sending messages).
Here’s how an SMS verification should happen:
- Enter the Yubo account.
- Sign in to your non-verified account.
- On the login screen, you will get a screen with 6 empty number fields.
- Insert your mobile phone’s number (make sure all digits are correct).
- Wait for your mobile phone number to receive a verification message.
- Copy or remember the code from the message.
- Insert it into the digit field to verify your Yubo account.
- Sign in to your account and check if the messages are working.
Note: Make sure that you’re logging in with the correct account that has your number inserted or you won’t receive a confirmation SMS.
Solution #2 Restart Yubo & Phone
Many real-time SMS confirmations and overall message-sending applications may experience issues temporarily.
The best way to find out if there’s a problem is to restart both the Yubo service and then reboot your mobile device.
Follow these instructions to restart Yubo and then your mobile device:
- On your mobile device, press the home button.
- Remove all applications that are in the temporal memory (including Yubo).
- Hold the power button of your device until the power menu appears.
- Choose “Restart” from the power menu functions.
- Wait for your mobile device to restart.
- Check if you can send messages through Yubo now.
Tip: Make sure to charge your device as well to avoid battery throttling issues.
Solution #3 Connect Device To The Internet
If Yubo is still unable to send messages, the problem could be related to the mobile device when it is not connected to the internet.
As you know, Yubo is a social video live-streaming app that requires active and reliable, either cellular or WiFi internet connection.
Here are the two ways of connecting your mobile device to the internet:
Connect Via Cellular:
- Open the Settings of your mobile device.
- Enter the “Data” tab.
- Next, access “Mobile Data”.
- Press the activation slider to turn on the mobile data.
Alert: In order to benefit from megabytes of cellular data, you must have a signed-up mobile plan that also includes internet rather than only cellular calls.
Connect Via WiFi:
- Access the Settings of your mobile device.
- Go to “WiFi”.
- Wait for the WiFi checker to scan for WiFi.
- Press on your WiFi connection.
- Insert the password and connect.
- Check if Yubo messaging is going to work now.
Note: Ensure that your router device is up and running while scanning for WiFi connections.
Solution #4 Update The Yubo Application
Yubo has reported that messages may be unavailable with older versions.
In that regard, you should verify whether you have the latest version of the Yubo app and if not, update it to the latest one available.
Here’s how to update Yubo on your mobile device in easy steps:
- Open the App Store on your mobile device.
- Go to “Installed Applications”.
- Now select the button “Manage” or “Manage Installed Applications”.
- Locate the Yubo app in the list.
- Once you’ve found it, press on “Functions”.
- Choose the “Update” option from the list of functions.
- Wait for the Yubo app to validate any new updates and renew the version.
- Check if the Yubo app will send text messages now.
Note: Be patient and allow the update to complete without interacting with the device!
Solution #5 Enable All Permissions For Yubo
Yubo may be unable to send text messages if permissions are not granted.
By default, all necessary Yubo permissions are allowed, but if a setting on your phone is enabled, some of them may be locked until further notice.
In that regard, here’s how to check if all permissions for Yubo are granted:
- Go to Settings of your phone.
- Head to the “Apps” section.
- From there, locate Yubo and press on it.
- Select “Permissions”.
- Make sure that all permissions in this tab have their slider enabled, hence turned on.
Note: On some Android versions, you will have to verify the change of a setting. Make sure to save all changes regarding the permissions if your device asks you to.
Solution #6 Remove Third-Party Security Apps
There are certain applications that some Android devices may have installed by default.
These security apps will automatically forbid Yubo to use your number for sending messages unknown to the device platforms. In that case that would be Yubo.
Security apps that may block Yubo from sending messages could be the following:
- Security Master
- Sometimes even Google
Delete or temporarily disable the above-listed applications until the problem with Yubo’s ability to send text messages is resolved.
Note: If you’re using an Android, make sure that online permissions for Yubo are granted through Google.
Solution #7 Reinstall Yubo
If nothing helped to fix the Yubo problem on your device, you should reinstall the platform to see how that works.
Sometimes glitched or corrupted data (false update, app cache, etc.) can cause Yubo to act abnormally.
Here’s how to reinstall the Yubo app on your device in easy steps:
- Go to Settings of the mobile device.
- Head to “Apps”.
- Locate the Yubo application from across the list.
- Tap on “Manage” next to Yubo.
- Press “Uninstall” to remove the Yubo app from your device.
- Access the App Store/Google Play.
- Locate and download the Yubo app once again.
- Log in with your activated account.
- Check if you can send text messages now.
Note: Before deleting Yubo, make sure that you have saved your account’s username and password so you can easily log in later.
Thus, Yubo is not sending messages because the verification has not passed or the mobile device is not connected to the internet. The further solution includes removing blocking applications and cleanly reinstalling the Yubo app.
Here we’ve learned why Yubo messages not sending and how to solve the problem in no time.
Keep in mind that the mobile number verification process is the most important step and users need to make sure to undertake the operation before drawing conclusions!
We hope that this post was helpful and for more relevant guides, check our blog!
- How to Fix LG Sound Bar Remote Not Working? – Working Solutions - January 27, 2023
- Kitchenaid Freezer Not Working But Fridge Is? – Fixed! - January 27, 2023
- JBL Bluetooth Headphones Won’t Turn Off? – Complete Fix Guide - January 27, 2023