Wondering why is Yubo not working on your device? Keep reading to find out!
Like other online applications, Yubo has certain requirements that have to be met in order for the platform to start and function as expected.
On top of that, there are quite a few possibilities that could be making the app slow, laggy, not opening, or frozen.
Let’s learn more!
When Yubo is not working in any variety, users should perform a restart on the app and on their host device. The next step would be an inspection of the internet connectivity and in case that’s not enough, the cached data should be erased to solve the issue.
Why Is My Yubo Not Working?
Since Yubo is available for both iOS and Android, the source of the problem may differ with the operating systems.
However, the general causes for issues with Yubo remain shared across all platforms and can be fixed universally.
Here’s what could impact the Yubo app’s functionality on both iOS and Android:
Internet Connection Problem
An internet problem divides into two possibilities:
- The device is disconnected from WiFi/cellular.
- The internet speed is not fast enough.
Keep in mind that Yubo requires a reliable internet connection to load and work properly.
The Yubo app can either be outdated or have developed corrupted data. The most audible solution you can undertake is to reinstall Yubo and check if that fixes the issue.
Last but not least in the list of possibilities, is that your Yubo account has a problem.
You can either be restricted, banned, or temporarily suspended from accessing Yubo through this account for illegal activity or incorrect settings and statements.
Let’s next proceed and learn how to solve the problem with the Yubo application:
How To Fix When Yubo Not Working?
To solve the issue, we’re going to undertake a chronological list of solutions that will address each possibility one by one and hopefully solve the problem in no time.
Let’s jump right in!
Solution #1 Force Close & Restart
A practical and very effective solution is to force close the problematic application (Yubo) and restart your device.
In most cases where the issue is temporal, this solution works like a charm and there is no need for you to dig deeper and search for more complex fixes.
Follow these instructions to restart ALL services and solve the Yubo problem:
- On your Android or iOS device, go to the home screen.
- Open the temporal memory tab and remove all apps including Yubo.
- Hold the power button on your device.
- Shut down the device once the power menu appears.
- Wait for 60 seconds while your device is turned off.
- Reboot the device and check if the Yubo problem is fixed.
Alert: Make sure that your device is charged to avoid battery throttling issues.
Solution #2 Connect Your Device To the Internet
If your device is mobile, then you have two choices of connecting your device to the internet – WiFi and cellular.
Both of these internet sources are reliable, but for cellular, a phone plan is required with enough monthly megabytes at a good speed.
Here are the two ways of connecting your mobile device to the internet:
- On your phone, go to Settings.
- Press “WiFi” or head to “Wireless”.
- Wait for the checker to scan for networks.
- Locate your home’s WiFi network.
- Press on the network and enter the WiFi key.
- Hit “Connect”.
- Test the Yubo app.
- Go to Settings on your mobile device.
- Press on “Cellular”.
- Head to “Mobile Data”.
- Press the slider once to enable the cellular connection.
- Check if Yubo is going to work now.
Notice: Make sure that your home’s network device or router is up and running and the network is online if you’re connecting to WiFi.
Solution #3 Update The Yubo Application
If the internet wasn’t the problem, then you should check if the Yubo app has any available updates.
As with other online platforms, the latest versions are required to access and browse the contents of the application.
Here’s how to verify Yubo’s version on your phone and update the version when possible:
- Go to the App Store of your device.
- Head to “Applications”.
- Press on “Manage Installed Applications”.
- Ensure that Yubo is downloaded on your phone.
- Browse the list of installed apps and locate Yubo.
- Press on Yubo and hit “Check for Updates”.
- Initiate an available update if one occurs.
- Wait for the update to undergo and check if Yubo would now work.
Tip: Check the free storage (space) on your device to avoid performance issues.
Solution #4 Clear Device App Cache
App cache on certain mobile devices is well-known to cause issues with the functionality of platforms.
Your Yubo app’s performance may also have been impacted by corrupted data, causing trouble when opening and using the application.
In that regard, here’s how to clear excess app cache and resolve the Yubo problem:
Clear App Cache on Android:
- Open the Settings.
- Go to Storage.
- Head to Apps entry.
- Choose the app you wish to clear the cache for.
- Select “Clear Cache”.
- Repeat for all applications that have generated a cache over 5 MBS.
Clear App Cache on Ios:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings.
- Press “Storage”.
- Go to “Internal Storage”.
- Press “Cached Data”.
- Select the “OK” button to clear the cache for all apps.
Note: Keep in mind that clearing the cache will sign you out from applications accounts.
Solution #5 Create a Different Yubo Account
If the problem with your Yubo still persists, you should create a different Yubo account and sign up using it.
That doesn’t mean you will have to use a brand new account from now on, but do it just to test if there’s a problem with your primary profile.
Here’s how to create a new Yubo account:
- Open Yubo on your device.
- Tap “Register”.
- Insert the required credentials (use a spare email).
- Confirm your new registration through email or mobile.
- Login using your new Yubo account.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
Note: If you’re able to sign in with your new Yubo account, then your primary profile got banned or restricted. Contact Yubo support for more help.
Solution #6 Reinstall The Yubo App
To answer the question why is Yubo not working, we need to undertake serious measures such as reinstalling the entire application clean.
Yubo may be denying your access as a result of corrupted data, glitches in the files of the application, or something else.
Here’s how to reinstall the Yubo app in easy steps on your mobile device:
- Open your mobile device’s storage.
- Go to “Applications”.
- Locate the Yubo platform.
- Go to “Functions”.
- Press the “Uninstall” button to remove Yubo.
- Once you’ve removed Yubo, install it from your device’s app store.
- Attempt to log in with your primary Yubo account and then secondary.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
Note: Reinstalling Yubo will erase the settings and configurations you’ve made in-app.
How To Check If Yubo Is Down?
If our solutions didn’t help solve the Yubo problem, then Yubo is most likely offline at the moment.
Many users have suggested waiting for an hour or so until Yubo servers are repaired and working again.
However, you can still check what’s the current status of Yubo!
To check if Yubo is down, visit the official social media channels of Yubo for any announcements.
You can contact Yubo, create a ticket and they will tell you if an outage is undergoing right now.
Note: Maintenance doesn’t last more than a few hours at a time. Be patient.
Read Next: How To Block Ads On Hulu App iPhone? Complete Guide
Hence, the Yubo app is not working because the host device is disconnected from the internet or there is corrupted cache data that has to be cleared. Furthermore, the user’s account could be suspended so one has to test by creating a new profile.
Now that we know why is Yubo not working and what the solution includes, the rest should be child’s play.
Don’t forget that when the problem is persistent the best way to approach the issue is by contacting the Yubo customer service representative for more help!
We hope that this post was helpful and for more relevant guides make sure to check our blog!
- Kwikset Smart Lock Code Change – FoolProof Guide - May 25, 2023
- How to Connect Turntable To Marshall Speaker? - May 25, 2023
- Asko Dishwasher Not Drying? – Complete Fix Guide - May 25, 2023