When Verizon Disney Plus bundle Hulu not working you should inspect everything that’s included in the process to verify that the subscription went well.
Nowadays there are many promotions and online offers that you can benefit from.
With Verizon, you can get Disney Plus and Hulu by subscribing and in case you’re encountering a problem, this post will be everything you need.
Let’s learn more!
When Verizon Disney Plus Bundle Hulu is not working, you should activate the service and use an authorized source to access Hulu. When Hulu activation does not appear, you would need to make sure that the payment went through.
How To Set Up Hulu Disney Plus Bundle Verizon?
To set up your Hulu registration through the Disney plus bundle on Verizon is relatively easy.
All you need is a proper guideline and setup instructions and you will help in activating the bundle and getting your Hulu account going.
Here’s how to sign up for the Disney plus bundle on Verizon first:
- Log in with the Verizon account you wish to activate the bundle on.
- Go to “Entertainment”.
- Press on the “Verizon Disney plus Hulu bundle”.
- Verify that you want to purchase the bundle.
- Ensure that you’ve viewed the payment requirements (and you have enough funds).
- Insert the payment credentials that you will use for the purchase.
- Ensure that all of your data is correct and tap on “Continue”.
- Wait for Verizon to accept your order and verify the payment.
When subscribing to the Disney plus bundle it will not automatically bring Hulu into your account.
You will have to separately activate Hulu, create your account and download the platform to enjoy the content.
Verizon Disney Plus Bundle Hulu Not Working (FIXED)
Redeeming Disney Plus through Verizon will not automatically activate Hulu for you.
We should also mention the difference between subscribing to Disney + and the Disney + bundle.
Those two subscriptions are different things and also have different features.
Let’s walk you through the best solutions to fix any problems with the Disney + bundle:
Solution #1 Activate Hulu In Disney Plus
When Hulu isn’t working for you, then most likely you haven’t activated the service, which becomes available with the purchase of the Verizon Disney plus bundle.
If you’ve signed up for the correct bundle, then you should be able to activate and enjoy Hulu as well.
Here’s how you can activate Hulu through your Disney plus account page:
- Go to the Disney plus account page through your device’s browser.
- Enter the login credentials for the account associated with the bundle.
- Head over to the Billing Details tab in the Account Settings.
- Browse all services that are available for your Disney plus account.
- When the Verizon Hulu bundle is activated, “Watch Now” should be available.
- Tap “Watch Now” on Hulu and create an account via Disney Plus.
That should be enough to activate your Hulu subscription. Make sure that you’re accessing Hulu from an authorized source (online or the mobile app) and test streaming content.
Note: When everything is ready you should be able to log in to Hulu.
Solution #2 Relog From Your Verizon Account
A quick solution to all the trouble with the Hulu in Disney plus bundle is to relog your Verizon account.
This will refresh the account settings, which will hopefully bring back Hulu and you will be able to register and watch it via the bundle.
To relog from your Verizon account, follow these instructions:
- Go to your account page in Verizon.
- Press the Settings icon.
- Verify that you’re in possession of the credentials for the current Verizon account.
- Choose the “Logout” button.
- Wait to be removed from your Verizon account.
- Once back on the login screen, use the credentials to log back in.
When you’ve reblogged, you basically refreshed the account settings and subscription features. Check if the Hulu activation button is now available.
Solution #3 Use An Alternative Email
When the Hulu activation fails and the service doesn’t seem to be working, you should use an email that hasn’t been used by now.
Disney plus may be suspecting unwanted entry and that’s why you cannot enjoy Hulu through the Disney plus bundle.
To use an alternative email for the registration, follow these instructions:
- Go to your Disney plus account page.
- Head to the Billing Details tab.
- Press on “Watch Now” next to the Hulu service.
- Insert an email that you didn’t use for Disney plus.
- Enter a password for the registration.
- Tap “Register” and wait for your Hulu account to be created.
- Test your login at the service.
- Check if the Verizon Disney plus bundle is not working.
Note: You will have to confirm the new email that you used for the Hulu registration, in your inbox.
Solution #4 Download The Hulu App
Assuming you don’t know this, Hulu will not be available within the Disney plus application.
Although you create your Hulu account through Disney Plus, this is not where you enjoy the contents of the streaming platform.
The services in the Disney bundle (Hulu, ESPN+), are available in the application.
Here’s how you can get the Hulu app on your device and start streaming:
- Open the App Store of your device.
- Press on the search field and write “Hulu”.
- Press the search button.
- Wait for the results to appear and select the Hulu application.
- Click on the “Download” button to acquire the Hulu app on your device.
- Log in to Hulu using the credentials you’ve set up.
Note: The credentials you’ve created back in the Disney plus app will be the username and password you will have to use for logging in to Hulu.
Solution #5 Verify The Disney Bundle Is Purchased
Many users fail to activate Hulu through their Disney Plus “subscription”, due to the fact that the payment didn’t go through.
If Hulu is not yet available to you, you should verify that the Verizon Disney plus subscription was purchased and is activated on your Verizon account.
Here’s how you can verify that the subscription is purchased on your Verizon account:
- Open a web browser.
- Go to My Verizon.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- Navigate to “Entertainment” from the home tab.
- Now, check if the Disney bundle is added to the entertainment list as an item.
In case you still haven’t subscribed to the Disney plus bundle, make sure to insert your payment credentials and activate the subscription. Then check the Hulu service.
Notice: When the Disney plus bundle is not yet purchased, it will not be available in the “Entertainment” tab on Verizon.
Solution #6 Contact Verizon Customer Support
In case the problem still persists, you’ve already done everything that you’re capable of on your end.
Your next step is to contact Verizon customer support and report the issue.
You can contact Verizon support under the “Support” function on the home page of your Verizon account.
They will check on your Disney plus bundle order and tell you whether the payment has been verified and when the items will be delivered.
They will also let you know about any problems related to the process.
Hence, Hulu has to be activated manually after purchasing the Verizon Display Plus bundle from the “Watch Now” button. In addition, users need to download or use Hulu online to enjoy the contents after purchasing the Verizon Disney Plus bundle.
Now that we know why Verizon Disney Plus bundle Hulu not working you should be able to activate and start using the service in no time.
In case something really goes wrong with your subscription you can use Verizon support to assist you during the solution.
We hope that this post was helpful for you to neutralize the issues and start streaming Hulu.
For more relevant content, make sure to check our tech blog.
- How to Use Sengled Bulb Without Hub? – Complete Guide - September 26, 2022
- How to Fix Crunchyroll Offline Viewing Not Working? - September 26, 2022
- Graco Swing Not Working When Plugged In? – Complete Fix Guide - September 26, 2022