Wondering how do I watch Paramount plus on my smart TV? Keep reading!
Paramount+ is an online broadcasting service that allows more than 30,000 movies and episodes from your favorite TV shows.
In case you still don’t have it, you’re missing out and you should definitely follow our guide to acquire it on your TV.
To get Paramount plus on your TV, begin with downloading the app via the dedicated app store on your TV. Then create a new account or sign in using your existing one. Once ready simply open the application and start streaming the media you enjoy.
In this guide, we’ll also cover a way to stream Paramount plus on your Samsung TV since it’s not officially supported and most users struggle with acquiring it.
The steps below apply to almost any kind of Smart TV operating system, however, if you’ve got a Samsung TV, jump to the second half of the guide.
Here is how to acquire Paramount+ on your smart TV:
One of the greatest abilities that smart TVs have is to download applications from their own operating system’s app store.
Regardless of the type of your smart TV, as long as it has an app store, you should be able to download the Paramount application and enjoy its movies and TV shows.
If you’re not familiar with how to download apps yet, you can check out the following instructions to download Paramount plus:
- On your TV, go to the home menu.
- From there, navigate to the app store by clicking on the application.
- Once sent to the app store, tap on the search field to write.
- Using the remote, input “Paramount plus” in the search field.
- Tap on “Search”.
- Wait for the system to calculate the results and display them.
- One of the first results should be the Paramount plus app.
- Tap once on the result and then choose “Download”.
- Standby until your TV is finished downloading the application.
Note: After downloading the Paramount plus app, it may take a little longer to install the platform and transfer it onto your TV’s HDD.
In this step, you have two alternatives. If you’ve used Paramount to stream in the past, you most likely already have an account that you can use to sign in.
If you haven’t and this is the first time interacting with the platform, you must sign up and create your registration.
Based on your situation, follow either of these instructions to get connected in Paramount:
If you’re reading this, then you don’t have a Paramount account. Do not worry, Paramount has made it exquisitely easy for their users to sign up and start streaming as soon as possible on their smart TVs.
Here’s how to sign up for Paramount plus easily:
- On your smartphone, go to paramountplus.com.
- Tap on “TRY IT FOR FREE”, which should be a button in blue color.
- Choose your subscription plan.
- Next, you will be required to create your Paramount plus account.
- Enter your email, username, repeat the password, and tap “Next”.
- Input the payment credentials you wish to purchase the subscription with.
- Tap on “Continue” and let Paramount plus handle the rest.
With this, your Paramount plus account and subscription should be activated very soon!
If you already have an account, you will bypass using your smartphone, tablet, or computer to get things ready.
Instead, all you have to do is start the Paramount app on your smart TV and insert the login credentials for your account. It’s as simple as that.
Once you’re done, tap on “Sign In” and you should be already on the platform, ready to stream content.
Note: If you’ve forgotten your credentials, you can change them on the info recovery page.
This last step is for you to choose what you will be watching on Paramount plus.
Thanks to their wide variety of available content for streaming, it shouldn’t be hard for you until something catches your eye.
However, once you’ve chosen what to watch, using your smart TV remote, highlight the media and press PLAY.
When clicking the OK button on your remote whenever streaming something, you will be able to access the settings of that footage.
There you will be able to choose the quality of the stream, subtitle settings, and other video-related options you will want to take a look at.
Once you’re done with this, you should be able to watch Paramount Plus as much as you want on your smart TV!
Note: For Samsung Smart TV users, proceed with the instructions below.
Unfortunately, Paramount is not yet available on your Samsung smart TV natively, in the form of an application.
That doesn’t mean that you will be unable to watch Paramount+ since there is a workaround you can do with the Apple AirPlay feature.
Except for that, you can always stream Paramount online, through the smart TV’s web browser at any time.
That’s right, owning an iPhone will enable you to stream Paramount Plus to your Samsung TV, using the AirPlay setting.
However, the catch is that you must have the Paramount app downloaded on your iPhone and signed in while utilizing AirPlay.
All you have to do beforehand is get your setup ready. For the AirPlay feature on your iPhone to locate the Samsung TV, both devices must be connected to the same WiFi network.
It’s recommended to have them both paired to a 2.4GHz WiFi band of the network for better performance.
Here’s how to stream Paramount Plus to your Samsung TV from an iPhone via AirPlay:
- On your iPhone, download the Paramount app.
- Wait for the installation.
- Once installed, access the Paramount app and sign in to your account.
- In the Paramount app, hit the AirPlay icon.
- From the menu with available devices, choose your Samsung TV’s connection.
- Wait for the connection to be fulfilled.
- Enjoy watching Paramount Plus!
Sadly, Paramount has only made it possible for Apple users (iPhone and iPads) to stream broadcasts to their televisions.
Not having an iPhone or iPad that supports AirPlay will mean that you will have to stream paramount through the web browser of your Samsung TV.
- On your Samsung TV, open the web browser.
- Type paramountplus.com and tap on “Search”.
- Wait for the results to appear and tap on the first one.
- Login to your Paramount plus account using the credentials.
- Wait for the quick security check and start enjoying your content!
Note: If you have any more questions on Paramount Plus’ behalf, contact their support team from the online website!
Read Next: Why Does Paramount Plus Keeps Buffering?
Now when you’ve answered the question, “how do I watch paramount plus on my smart TV” any smart TV users can now enjoy the online platform.
In case something does not work for you, you can always seek more assistance from Paramount by contacting a representative.
- YouTube TV NBC Not Working? – Complete Fix Guide - February 2, 2023
- Echo Dot Won’t Connect To Fire TV? – Complete Fix Guide - February 2, 2023
- Homekit Remote Access Not Working? – Here’s How to Fix - February 2, 2023