When the Dynex TV HDMI no signal problem appears, you definitely need a guide!
Here we will go over the best solutions for HDMI signal issues on your Dynex TV and provide you with the potential causes that could have impacted your Dynex TV.
Moreover, you will also get familiar with the most frequent user reports regarding the same problem.
To fix the HDMI signal on your Dynex TV, ensure that you’ve selected the correct input source. Turn on the third-party device, reconnect the HDMI cable, and use a different port on your Dynex TV. Next, perform a factory reset on your TV and if it does not help, test with another feed device.
Even if we cover every single possibility, you will not have a feed on your Dynex TV, in case the device connected is not streaming anything.
We suggest starting the guide by ensuring that the 3rd party (streaming) device is intact and actually transmits a signal through the HDMI.
Here are the causes for no HDMI signal on your Dynex TV:
1. Incorrect Source
Having selected the wrong source on your Dynex TV will result in the no signal message you’re currently getting.
2. Bad Input
A problematic input, either on your third-party device or Dynex TV could also result in signal issues from the cable.
3. Faulty Cable
An issue with the HDMI cable that is connecting your devices could also be the reason why you’re not getting a signal.
4. An Issue with the Third-Party Device
A problem with the third-party device you have connected to your Dynex television might be the problem.
Those were the most frequent occasions with the HDMI problems on your Dynex TV. Keep reading to learn how to fix the issue with your Dynex TV HDMI signal in easy solutions.
Before we move on to the fixed guide, attempt to fix the issue by rebooting your Dynex TV.
Chances are that there is a temporal bug or glitch causing the HDMI signal to drop, therefore a “no signal” message will appear on your screen.
Here’s how to fix your Dynex TV’s HDMI signal in easy solutions:
The first thing you should start with is a power cycle process that will circulate the electricity on your Dynex TV.
The power cycle or the hard reset, as some people love to refer, helps with bugs and glitches, such as the no signal problem.
Here’s how to power cycle your Dynex TV in easy steps:
- Shut down your Dynex TV using the power button on the remote.
- Unplug the power adapter of your Dynex TV.
- Standby for 5 minutes until your TV is completely discharged.
- Re-attach the power cable to the source and test.
Note: We highly recommend performing a power cycle on your 3rd party device, the same way as you did with your TV in the first solution.
If you’re getting no signal on your Dynex TV, you could have selected the inappropriate source that doesn’t have your third-party device plugged in.
This is because when having a device connected to your Dynex TV via HDMI, you must select the source of the input in the TV menu.
Here’s how to identify the correct input and choose it on your TV:
- Go over to the back of your TV.
- Examine all connected devices and search for the problematic ones.
- Locate in which port is the HDMI cable plugged.
- Remember the label of the input (HDMI 1,2, SIDE, etc.)
- Hit the Source button on your Dynex remote.
- Browse the source menu and select the corresponding source that answers the input.
Note: When testing out the correct source, ensure that your third-party device is turned on to determine if the problem has been fixed.
There could be a problem with the HDMI inputs/outputs either on the device connected to your TV, or the ports on the TV itself.
In that regard, your next move should be to use alternative inputs on your TV and third-party device (if possible).
Here’s how to connect the HDMI cable to alternative inputs on your Dynex TV and device:
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from the Dynex TV and connected device.
- Connect the cable to another input on your TV.
- Plug the other end of the cable to an alternative HDMI input on your third-party device if possible.
- Go over to the source menu of your TV and select the new source, answering the inputs.
Note: It’s important to choose the correct source of the new input, to which you’ve just connected the cable to.
There’s a high chance that there’s an issue with the third-party device that’s causing the source problem on your Dynex TV.
We will go over some easy fixes for the third-party device that is supposedly causing the issue.
Here’s how to resolve issues with the third-party device connected to your Dynex TV:
1. Hard Reset the Device
Perform a power cycle on the device, by unplugging it from the power for 5 minutes and then connecting it back in.
2. Fault with Power Cable
Replace the power cable of the third-party device, since it could not be booting, therefore not giving broadcast on your Dynex TV.
3. Reset the Device
On almost every third-party device, there’s a reset button. Hold the button down for 10-15 seconds to reset the device.
Note: Test the HDMI signal after each of the following fixes to determine if the problem has been solved.
If the issue hasn’t been solved by now, you should replace the HDMI cable that is connecting to your Dynex TV.
If you’re still getting no HDMI signal on your Dynex TV, the cable has probably gone faulty.
We assume that you know how to replace the HDMI cable, so we won’t bother you with additional details regarding the process.
Make sure that the new cable is connected properly, select the appropriate source, and test.
Pro Tip: Use an HDMI cable that is proven to work by other devices so you can completely exclude this possibility.
If nothing worked so far, you should perform a factory reset on your Dynex TV.
That is proven to be in assistance with software problems, signal issues, HDMI problems, and temporal bugs or glitches with your Dynex device.
Here’s how to factory reset your Dynex TV:
- On your remote, press the “INPUT” button and enter the “2580” code.
- In the service menu, use the down scroll button to access the “Other Settings” tab.
- Once there, access the “EEPROM Init” menu.
- Press the right scroll button once and then follow the upcoming instructions to complete the reset.
Note: Performing a reset will erase all stored information on your Dynex TV. Make sure to save anything you wish to keep from being erased.
Read Next: How To Fix Dynex TV Remote Not Working?
Now that you know what is causing the Dynex TV HDMI no signal problem, we hope you were able to solve the issue with our solutions.
Don’t hesitate to contact Dynex if you stumble upon issues at any point, since they can help you with the problem efficiently!
- Vicks Humidifier Not Steaming? – (Here’s How to Fix!) - October 20, 2023
- Kindle Paperwhite Not Waking Up? – (Try These Solutions) - October 20, 2023
- Why Is My Hisense TV Blinking Red Light? – (Instant Fix) - October 20, 2023