Is FuboTV not working on Roku? We understand how aggravating it is to miss your favorite team’s game or the season finale of your favorite show.
If you’re having trouble streaming FuboTV on your Roku device, a few simple actions should get you back up and running.
Issues as to why FuboTV is not working on Roku can be server troubles, an unstable internet connection, transient faults, or hardware issues with the streaming device can all cause streaming issues.
As a result, this error is most commonly noticed when loading a stream or logging in.
If you’re having problems with your FuboTV subscription, here are a few troubleshooting steps to help you fix your streaming service’s FuboTV, not working problems.
So, what can cause FuboTV to error or to not stream properly on your Roku device?
We feel the following are the most likely causes:
- On FuboTV’s end, there is a widespread server issue.
- Your internet connection is either too slow or too erratic.
- Minor flaws or issues in the FuboTV platform
- Your streaming device is having issues with its hardware.
To begin resolving this problem, make sure the servers are up and operating, and then check your internet connection.
Fortunately, we have devised multiple different troubleshooting methods and steps to allow you to try to resolve the issue before reaching out to technical support.
Please keep reading on for our troubleshooting steps.
How to Fix FuboTV Not Working on Roku TV?
FuboTV has been known to have server-side difficulties on occasion, resulting in these error messages.
Some customers will be impacted in this circumstance, as they would be unable to log in to FuboTV or their streams will not load successfully.
Step #1. You can check the FuboTV status page to see if there are any issues with the service.
Step #2. Go to the status page for FuboTV.
Step #3. Look to see whether the page contains any information concerning server problems.
Step #4. It should show “Game on!” if everything is working smoothly. The message “FuboTV is working nicely” appears.
Step #5. If the page is down, you’ll have to wait until FuboTV solves the problem and brings the service back online.
Note: We also recommend keeping track of the most recent reports of downtime on FuboTV social media pages.
A limited and highly inconsistent internet connection is one of the main reasons why FuboTV on your Roku device isn’t working.
As a result, if your internet connection keeps disconnecting, your Livestream or shows will be unable to load properly.
Step #1. Check that your internet connection is stable and that it is compatible with other devices.
Step #2. To check the internet speed, use any speed testing software.
Step #3. To test internet connection stability, try accessing the internet on other devices you own.
Step #4. Switch to a different channel and then back to the one you were having trouble with to restart the stream.
Step #5. If you’re having trouble with a streaming device on your Roku TV, try viewing FuboTV on your computer to see if the problem persists.
Note: Following that, you may compare it to FuboTV’s minimum internet needs.
Internet connection speeds:
FuboTV recommends that your internet connection be capable of continuous download speeds of at least the following:
- Larger tablets and connected devices (Roku, Apple TV, Web) require 7+ Mbps.
- Some video-on-demand using connected devices (Roku, Apple TV, etc), a minimum of 10+ Mbps is required.
- For 4K content, 25+ Mbps is required.
A simple reset of your streaming devices could be the best option. This step will stop any other background activities from interfering with the FuboTV app or consuming a lot of internet traffic.
- If the problem persists, try restarting the Roku streaming device.
- Do a power cycle on the Roku streaming device.
- The majority of streaming devices may be hard reset by turning them off.
- Then detaching the power cables.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Then reconnect the power cables.
By emptying the internal capacitors, power cycling resets the power supply within the streaming device. As a result, the device can properly relaunch new apps, such as FuboTV, after a complete reset.
To power-cycle your streaming device, follow these steps:
- To begin, turn off the Roku device you’re using to watch FuboTV, as well as your television.
- After that, unplug all of the cords, especially the power and HDMI cables.
- After that, wait about 1-2 minutes before reconnecting the cords and turning on your device and TV.
Restarting your WiFi can be a good way to give the system a refresh and start anew and rule out the cause of why the Fubo app not working on Roku.
- Your modem or WiFi router should be turned off.
- Disconnect the power cords from the outlet.
- Allow a minute for the device to be inactive.
- Turn on the power supply and reconnect the cords.
- Reconnect the modem and see if anything has changed.
Method 5. Remove the FuboTV App And Reinstall
Reinstalling FuboTV is frequently one of the most efficient cures for numerous FuboTV difficulties. You can remove all the program files, including the built-up cache, by doing a thorough reinstall.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- To access the Channel Store, go to Streaming Channels.
- Locate the channel you want to turn off and press the OK button on your remote to turn it off.
- A checkmark appears in the bottom right corner of the screen to indicate that a channel has been installed.
- When prompted, click Remove channel and confirm your choice.
There are numerous reasons why FuboTV isn’t working on your Roku device.
You can identify any problems in the backend and receive solutions that are more specific to your error or what is happening by contacting FuboTV directly.
The solution for FuboTV not working on Roku is to check the FuboTV status page to determine if the service is down, you can check your internet connection to make sure you have a strong, reliable connection and you can uninstall and reinstall the RobuTV’s app.
Read Next: How to Use Plex with Roku?
The common troubleshooting procedures given above should cure the majority of issues with FuboTV not working. and that it should no longer be a problem for you.
If you’re still having problems, please contact Roku’s dedicated customer service team for even more troubleshooting tips and techniques!
- Best Picture Settings For Vizio 4K TV? (Tested Settings) - January 21, 2022
- Why Amazon Fire Stick Keeps Optimizing? Fix Guide - January 21, 2022
- How To Connect Android Phone To Non Smart TV? Complete Guide - January 18, 2022